“Late at night, when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you...

0

Written on 4/16/2009 03:06:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

...oh PSAK 55, both the 1999 and the 2006 revision!!!"

Yes I sound deranged, but at this point deranged is a pretty good word to describe the state I'm in LOL.

I started working on the assignment at about 2:30 AM, and now it's 4:20 so I'm pretty beat by now. But hey! At least I'm finished! ;)

But one thing to be sure, that I am never gonna follow anyways LOL, is that working and browsing don't actually complement each other very well. :D :D :D
That is of course a very well-known common fact.

But I just couldn't help myself and ended up browsing for Iekeline (read: Ee-kel-een-ah) Stange instead haha!
It's just amazing how she manages to look so...surreal.
Maybe it's that hard-to-pronounce name and the CRAZY cheekbones and the pale complexion but most of all it's her style.
Absolutely ♥. :D


Pictures courtesy of Teen Vogue and JakandJil.com

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment