Cutting classes and severing relations.

0

Written on 4/02/2009 11:06:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

I didn't mean to cut class today. I was gonna attend it but man FEUI (my campus) is CRAZY!

You know why? Because yesterday was the last day of the mid-term exams.
And now campus life's started again as USUAL!!![???]
Unbelievable?! Yes, I know.

Anyways here's how it happened, after salat I went back to sleep. I had planned to wake up at 6AM or maybe 6:30...but instead I woke up at 7:12 hehe.

School started at 8 and no matter what I tried to do, I would never get to school on time.
And so I contented myself with playing tetris on my phone and then making necklaces haha.

I was gonna meet up with my ex today, something I shouldn't have done I know but I just can't help it. But because I didn't go to school today, so I didn't.
I know I have to sort it out, my feelings I mean, and interacting with him would only hinder me from achieving a clear state of mind.

Anyways, I really want to go shopping today! And since I'm free, I begged my mom to go with me on a shopping spree. But she declined.

I was gonna go to my orthodontist to change the rubber in my braces, but I just got word that her husband (my orthodontist's husband) just died. Innalillahi wa innailaihi rojiun. And so now the doctor trip's cancelled.

At any rate, I want paaaaaants!!! Well, rather shorts... And guess what?! I just found some of my old--actually my mom's old acid washed jeans haha! Hooray!!!







BTW, I start Aikido today!!! Can't WAIT!!! :D

P.s. I just found out that the EarthHour link didn't work on my last entry... So sorry...
You could click here to go the site though. :)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment