Smiles.

0

Written on 4/09/2009 05:25:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

Me in one of my new outfits yesterday before going to school.
[click to enlarge]

YAAAYY!!! The last few days have been GOOD! MORE than good in fact.

First of all my sister Farra got accepted into Industrial Engineering ITB.

Second, my mom, Farra and I literally SPLURGED last Tuesday and brought home more than 30 fashion items haha.
About 10 of the things I can't wear though, because they were for Tamara... But still that'd mean that I have about 20 NEW CLOTHES!!! :D :D :D

Barefoot hehe.

My "pants"

And then yesterday, Wednesday to be exact, I bought myself a grey legging and jumpsuit, and my mom bought me this FANTABULOUS new pair of SHOES!!!
LOL.

I am ONE HAPPY GIRL. :)

P.s. The two last pics got a green hue from my bedroom wall. LOL. Btw the wall's actually lime green, not just green or even chartreuse. It doesn't show in the pics.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment