Hating and Swingin'.

2

Written on 5/16/2009 06:36:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

I posted a 1996 Cool Shavin' Ken Commercial in Hasbi's facebook account.
And after a minute or two of browsing around Barbie Collectors' Channel, I was gonna post a vid of the 1990 Barbie Children Summit or something, which I thought cool.

BUT seemingly someone beat me to it.

Not that she *yes I'm hating* posted the vid I was gonna post... But suddenly she posted lots of Barbie vids which I knew immediately she got the idea from reading Hasbi's wall.

Damn it.



Anyways I want Francie's hair!
So I can be swingin' too!!! ;)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. wiydiy |

    i think i know who she is. hihihihih

     
  2. Jasper12.01u |

    LOL. Yea but I aint hating anymore.
    This is a bad habit Widi. hating someone and then realizing that its stupid to do so.
    Gelora masa mudaa. *gak nyambung*

     

Post a Comment