Lips.

5

Written on 5/10/2009 12:39:00 PM by Jasper12.01u

I've been wanting to post my outfit for last Thursday. But I never seem to have the chance to.

Anyhow, my lipstick/lipgloss is running out and now I haven't been wearing it to campus and am just saving it for when I go out.

I've looked everywhere in Jakarta's major malls whether they have my lipstick/lipgloss--yes it has that dual quality of being both a lipstick and lipgloss at the same time without being too shiny or glossy like you've eaten something oily.

But alas they don't have it. :'(

It's a Japanese brand, Couleur Inc., and I can only buy it when I go to Singapore during vacations.

But for now I'm just content trying to find its replacement, at least something that has the same bright orangey-red color/tinge to it.

Love their lips! :)

Alexis Bledel

Dita Von Teese
From Style.com


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. ChikitaRosemarie |

    try bodyshop tan, it's everyone's favorite :)

    you can choose different kind of their products, they have lipgloss in different colors and forms..

     
  2. ChikitaRosemarie |

    btw, i've been trying to work on bright red lips for ages! but i guess for me, i need to stick to my usual nude lips :)

     
  3. Jasper12.01u |

    LOL. Nude makes me feel so BARE. I'm pretty plain to look at, so red lips are kinda a way for me to stand out.

    Why won't it work for you? Red lips work for EVERYBODY. They only have red until the 1930s you know...

     
  4. ChikitaRosemarie |

    i know, and that's the funny thing, for i'm a huge huge fan of vintage style.. :)

    i guess i'm not confident enough. i'm more comfortable with plain make ups, especially nude lips, and just playing around with the eye area,, :)

     
  5. Jasper12.01u |

    I never put on eye make up.
    Not because i aint confident enough. But its more like i dont know how to put them on lol.
    though when i DO get how to put them on, i guess i'll take it easy with the red lips lol.

     

Post a Comment