Chaaaaaaaaaarrm bracelet! :)

0

Written on 3/17/2009 06:37:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

5:54 AM 3/17/2009

Hehe charm bracelets! What girl doesn't like them?

Anyways I, along with my mom and my sisters, made charm bracelets last night! Eight of them!!! I was gonna post the pictures but I'm not exactly a genius at photography... Hehe. I keep getting a shadow over the bracelets that I was gonna take pictures of.


2 of the bracelets I made for myself, and 2 other for each of my sisters! The rest we're gonna sell. And at a very affordable price too! ;) If you go to the mall and ask for a charm bracelet, the shopkeeper would probably propose some incredulous prices; hundreds of thousands of rupiahs!!! Even when you go to Citos for the Ladies' Day bazaar and ask for a charm bracelet they would probably price it at about 200-300 thousand rupiahs for one.

My charm bracelets have the same, if not better quality, than that sold at Citos and whatnots, but at less than half the price!!! :D :D :D

I am excited! Can't wait to bring them to school!!! ;)

6:02 AM 3/17/2009

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment