Anne Hathaway's Long Bob Is Simply LOVE! :D

0

Written on 3/22/2009 03:57:00 PM by Jasper12.01u



I've been meaning to post this for some time now. :D

Last time I posted that I was gonna have the "Oh Min Ji" hair, but then I realized that the curls were too intricate and it'd have to wait some time for my hair to grow out appropriately for the style to work.

I've been using this shampoo that was supposed to make your hair grow fast and pretty, but still it'd take time.

Anywaaaaaaaaayyss, my hair's long enough for the Anne Hathaway Long Bob!!! Haha I made that name up. I love love LOVE it! As soon as I saw it I googled it and printed the pic haha jk.

The only question is really, when will I have time to go to the salon? ;)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment