Nasi Kebuli and Pirated DVDs.

0

Written on 3/09/2009 09:57:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

The pic on the far left is Nasi Kebuli, nasi meaning rice

8:58 AM 3/9/2009

I just had breakfast. And it was
Nasi Kebuli. It's been a long time since my mom and dad made that so it was nice. The only thing is I had planned to eat oatmeals (yes, just like a Quaker ;) ) for breakfast starting today because my bowel engagement is well, not so good.

My digestion has been messed up since my last year of high school (I only do the thingy about once a week or something). *Yes of course you can throw up.* So it's been well over 3 and a half years now.

I've tried EVERYTHING. Drinks and medicines and those chocolates and pills that were supposed to make you wanna go to the bathroom, they just don't work. Well actually the latter worked. But it was too painful. Ew.

Aaaaanywaaays, my family, except for Farra who's still sleeping and me of course, were watching James Bond downstairs. It was one of the many DVDs we bought at POINSquare yesterday hehe. And if you're an Indonesian then you must know what kind of DVDs I'm talking about.


I'm not proud in participating in such illegal actions that contribute to our low GDP but man[!] a genuine DVD nowadays (and actually for some years now) is SOOOOO expensive.

But someday when I make a lot of money [and when genuine DVDs are reasonably priced], I'll buy genuine ones.

9:06 AM 3/9/2009

P.s. We're having Parata for lunch!!! :D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment