Procrastinating. Count Your Sheep.

0

Written on 3/09/2009 09:24:00 AM by Jasper12.01u

7:15 AM 3/9/2009


So this is one of my favorite strip from the webcomic Count Your Sheep.

How many of you can relate to this?

I once took a time management course. And for some time, I was ahead in my schedule for once!!! But then I said it was only for some time, then I went back to procrastinating.

Like last Friday, I cut class [partly] because I haven't done my Control Systems Management homework. Of course I really was sick at the time. But I could have emailed the hw to my professor or something. But I didn't. And I still haven't done it yet.

So now I have a LOT of hw to do.

1. Management Control Systems, due last Friday
2. International Taxation, due Wednesday
3. Financial Accounting Theory and Analysis - Revised, due Thursday

I'm doomed.

7:22 AM 3/9/2009

P.s. It's also currently my desktop wallpaper :)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment